I love shopping at consignment and thrift stores. You never know what you’ll come across, and I’ve always managed to find real gems. Apart from feeling like you’re contributing to society by up-cycling goods that may’ve never had another chance, you’ll feel like you’re wearing unique pieces not accessible to every single person.
5 Good Reasons To Thrift Shop:
- Finding last season gems is always a fun find! Especially if they’re a classic piece you can style regardless of the trends.
- Saving Cash. Thrifting is a great way to scratch that shopping itch, and you save money by doing it.
- Finding pieces they don’t even sell in your country! So much win.
- Vintage treasures you’ll never regret finding. Think denim, skirts, boxy blouses, oversized sweaters!
- Amazing fur coats. They always have the best fur coats.
I recently found a light grey, slight cropped, cashmere polo neck sweater, made in Italy, for £4. You literally can’t go wrong.
Check it out here!